Updating Underwear PKG for new season

I started with 2 basic concept for this new package.
1. Something very minimal and sharp looking package.
2. Play with some of the existing idea.

So i came up with some sketches as always.

During my research, I found some of the reference packages done already in the market and tried to mix up some new ideas that suit the company's concept.

Finalized the sketches into feasible package designs and made some miniature mock ups.
Also did some color studies on one of them, because the first draft didn't quite hit the mark as for aesthetic aspect.

I loved the looks of one of the designs, I decided to go little further, trim it down, make it simple and actually have product merit in the market.

So I finalized the design and made full featured mock up for up-coming reviews and meetings.